Develop A Great Company Culture Where People Look Forward to Coming to Work!
- Does your company culture have distinct elements to draw your company’s needed talent and capabilities?
- In the time of rapid change, does your culture have diversity of perspective and style?
- Can your workforce produce quality results while meeting deadlines?.
- Are you lowering turnover in your culture?
Our 4-session Sphere of Excellence Program Improves Your Bottom Line as It Improves Your Company Culture.
Session 1: Create Deep Alignment
In this session our mission is to get your entire company working on the same page. It’s time to put the spark back in the day. From this session you will witness the following results:
- Get your entire company culture focusing toward the same goal
- Define how all tasks contribute to a big win
- Witness a drop in employee absenteeism and employee turnover.
Session 2: Collaborate and Conquer
Here our mission is to show how to build thriving teams that crush obstacles and deliver results on time and on budget. No more bickering and name blaming allowed. From this session you will witness the following results:
- Lower conflict in the workplace
- Smooth project management techniques to complete the assignment on time and under budget
- A more supportive motivating style of communication
Session 3: Now-time
Being focused on what’s happening now without distractions from yesterday’s events or tomorrow’s possibilities is a huge time-save. Quality work skyrockets. From this session the following results occur:
- Employees can spend more time on high payoff activities.
- Big picture goals are more commonly understood.
- The workplace and company culture is calmer.
Session 4: Productively Different
Each employee brings a diverse set of skills, abilities and talents to the workplace. Combining these talents creates the opportunity for more innovative problem solving that confronts companies. In this module, the participants will:
- Identify ways to incorporate diversity in their daily operations
- Foster increased mutual respect among employees
- Celebrate the diverse employee talent
Investing in this program will boost your profits.
- According to the Workplace Research Foundation, increasing employee engagement investments by 10% can increase profits by $2,400 per employee, per year.
- The Deloitte Human Capital Trends Report finds that 82% of respondents believe culture is a competitive advantage, yet few are addressing it..
- Only about 25% of business leaders have an employee engagement strategy: You have a strong competitive advantage over the other 75% of companies who don’t have a strategy.
This Program Was Inspired by Beretta
Working with clients over the years, we found ourselves using examples of Beretta, our Great Dane therapy dog’s work, on an increasingly frequent basis. During his lifetime, he displayed the characteristics we instill in corporate cultures—from positive teamwork to mindfulness. These experiences provide amazing humorous and non-threatening insights that help employees absorb and assimilate these traits with transforming results. He was our Chief Happiness Officer from 2012 until his death in 2021.
$200 per person for 4 sessions:
Here’s what’s included:
- Each workshop session lasts 2 hours. These sessions are usually scheduled in a weekly sequence.
- Written materials accompany each session for future reference.
- Sessions can be presented via video presentations and recorded for future viewing.
- BONUS: All participants receive a copy of Leadership Unleashed: A Great Dane’s Wisdom for the Business World.
Click the blue button and we’ll contact you how we can create the best solution for your team!
As always, we can customize these presentations to meet your company’s unique needs..