If you are looking to build and expand your business, then you need to build a team of capable individuals to make that happen. This is the Human Resources function of your business. To effectively manage your talent, we utilize our Human Resources Management System. In order to develop a highly productive, engaged team of workplace members, you need to create a seamless process of hiring, onboarding, developing and retaining individuals who fit in with and contribute to your company. And, being in business includes some legal aspects that must be addressed.
Can your company answer these questions?
- Does your hiring experience look like a revolving door?
- Do your job descriptions meet the requirements of the federal department of labor?
- Are your employees highly engaged, loyal and producing quality error-free work?
We can review the documents you currently have in place and identify what aspects need to be revised, updated, or improved to make your business workforce more strategic, loyal, and service-oriented—while staying legal. Systems can be implemented where necessary to allow leadership to monitor the HR function without it infringing on valuable time used for client services.
If you are an entrepreneur, who has grown your company and now needs to hire a team of individuals to handle and expand the workload, we’ve got you covered. We have a step-by-step process that we use to establish an effective and productive Human Resources Management System. We can assist companies in hiring and/or training personnel who will be responsible for managing HR issues. We can assist in the establishment of the various components necessary to address the HR issues.
Elements from our Human Resources Management System.
- Designing Hiring Goals and Strategies
- Establishing Hiring Procedures
- Writing the Onboarding Procedures
- Creating an Effective Team Member Development Program
- Creating the Safety and Security Rules
- Designing a Fair Wages and Benefits Program
- Discrimination and Employee Protection
- Record keeping and Documentation
Contact us to determine how we can advise your talent development using our Human Resources Management System. With the continuing increase in government regulations, we will ensure that you are in compliance, safe from legal fines, and on your way to building a highly productive workplace team. Build dreams not nightmares.
Call today to start working with Dr. Ann
We save you endless hours of time and money by getting the hiring process right the first time. Then, we help you monitor your workplace team’s progress. By implementing our recommendations, we have saved our clients thousands of dollars in legal fines.