Dr. Gene Gatty has served as a consultant and worked with corporate, educational and non-profit organizations for many years. He has two principle interests:
- leadership mentoring.
- human resources and government compliance
By helping leaders develop successful strategic plans and then implementing successful organizational change Gene can help businesses maintain their competitive edge and reach the level of success they deserve. He has worked with business and individuals to:
- develop individual leadership skills
- solve human resource issues
- improve organizational communication
- develop successful strategic management plans
Gene’s interests directly support his other field of expertise, Human Resources and Compliance. His work has saved companies thousands of dollars He helps companies and organizations
- keep up to date with government regulations and legal requirements
- Develop employee manuals
- develop human resource departments.
- conduct personnel searches
Dr. Gene is a former secondary school educator, administrator, superintendent and college professor. He received his PhD from the University of Pittsburgh and was Superintendent of Schools for the Hazelton, Pa School District where he was awarded PA Superintendent of the Year Award.
Start working with Dr. Gene today!
I know that businesses of any size require to succeed. I want to work with you and help you solve your professional career challenges!