Every business needs an HR Department. With limited time and resources, some of the major functions of this department may fall through the cracks. In addition, the HR departments within companies are taking on expanding roles. In order to increase highly productive, engaged employees, and retain human capital, HR must monitor legal aspects and social aspects of the workplace culture.
Can your company answer these questions?
- Is your company currently in compliance with governmental regulations?
- Do your job descriptions meet the requirements of the federal department of labor?
- Are your employees highly engaged and committed to their work?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you may need our HR Audit! We can review the documents you currently have in place and identify what aspects need to be revised, updated, or improved to make your business workforce more strategic, flexible, and service-oriented—while staying legal. Systems can be implemented where necessary to allow leadership to monitor the HR function without it infringing on valuable time used for client services.
If your company is looking to develop an HR department from scratch, we also have a step-by-step process that we use to establish an effective and productive Human Resources Department. We can assist companies in hiring and/or training personnel who will be responsible for managing HR issues. We can assist in the establishment of the various components necessary to address the HR issues. Listed below are some of the elements of an HR department.
- Designing Management Goals
- Establishing Hiring Procedures
- Developing Effective Employee Relations Monitoring
- Safety and Security Rules
- Wages and Benefits Programs
- Discrimination and Employee Protection
- Record keeping and Documentation
Call today to start working with Dr. Gene
Our HR consulting services are considered superior by our clients. By implementing our recommendations, we have saved our clients thousands of dollars in legal fines.