As a business leader, have you noticed:
- Getting projects done on time and within budget is becoming more challenging?
- Employees keep bickering and conflict is on the rise?
- Your most productive employees are now taking sick days more frequently?
- Employees are making more excuses for mistakes?
You’ve tried motivation speakers, seminars, employee gift card perks. Nothing changes!
- Imagine having employees that arrive looking forward to their work!
- Imagine employees who forego personal recognition but gain satisfaction meeting team goals!
- Imagine employees who recommend working with your company to their friends!
Here’s our solution: The Workplace Sphere of Excellence Program.
These 4 sessions bring the change!
1. Create Deep Alignment
In this session our mission is to get your entire company working on the same page. It’s time to put the spark back in the day. From this session you will witness the following results:
- Get your entire company focusing toward the same goal
- Define how all tasks contribute to a big win
- Witness a drop in employee absenteeism and employee turnover.
2. Collaborate and Conquer
Here our mission is to show how to build thriving teams that crush obstacles and deliver results on time and on budget. No more bickering and name blaming allowed. From this session you will witness the following results:
- Lower conflict in the workplace
- Smooth project management techniques to complete the assignment on time and under budget
- A more supportive motivating style of communication
Being focused on what’s happening now without distractions from yesterday’s events or tomorrow’s possibilities is a huge time-save. Quality work skyrockets. From this session the following results occur:
- Employees can spend more time on high payoff activities.
- Big picture goals are more commonly understood.
- The workplace is calmer.
4. Productively Different
Each employee brings a diverse set of skills, abilities and talents to the workplace. Combining these talents creates the opportunity for more innovative problem solving that confronts companies. In this module, the participants will:
- Identify ways to incorporate diversity in their daily operations
- Foster increased mutual respect among employees
- Celebrate the diverse employee talent
Working with clients over the years, we found ourselves using examples of Beretta, our Great Dane therapy dog’s work, on an increasingly frequent basis. He displays the characteristics we instill in corporate cultures—from positive teamwork to mindfulness. These experiences provide amazing humorous and non-threatening insights that help employees absorb and assimilate these traits with transforming results.
Why this training is important for your company
Disgruntled employees are costing your company money!
- The average cost to replace a salaried employee is 6-9 months of that salary.
- 70% of Company operating costs are people-related.
- Companies with weak employee engagement report an annual average of 6.19 sick days per employee.
- Companies with positive employee engagement report an annual average of 2.69 sick days per employee
This investment in employee engagement training provides:
- According to the Workplace Research Foundation, increasing employee engagement investments by 10% can increase profits by $2,400 per employee, per year.
- The Deloitte 2016 Human Capital Trends Report finds that 82% of respondents believe culture is a competitive advantage, yet few are addressing it.
- Only about 25% of business leaders have an employee engagement strategy: You have a strong competitive advantage over the other 75% of companies who don’t have a strategy
- Each workshop session lasts 2 hours. These sessions are usually scheduled in a weekly sequence.
- Sessions can be presented via video presentations
- Beretta is present at each workshop session if it is within a local distance from Pittsburgh.
- BONUS: All participants receive a copy of Leadership Unleashed: A Great Dane’s Wisdom for the Business World.
- Beretta’s Heart: a fund to give back to the community. When Beretta presents a workshop, one of the participants wins a $50 certificate from Beretta’s Heart that will be donated to a non-profit community organization of the winner’s choice. Learn more about Beretta’s Heart
Please contact us below and we can talk with you personally about creating a memorable experience for your employees!
Bring Beretta to your business
Beretta is available to visit your organization and present his workshop or we can customize a presentation to fill your needs.